Loading please wait

Smash the 11+ exams with EdPlace!

We’re revolutionising 11+ preparation for your child. With an EdPlace account, you’ll have access to non-verbal, spatial and verbal reasoning resources for ages 8-11 tailored to CEM or GL exam boards; plus 11+ specific English and Maths practice. Track and measure your child's exam readiness and build their confidence so they're more than ready to show their skills come test day!

Get ahead of the game with EdPlace's holistic approach

Tailored resources relevant to exam boards CEM and GL

From ABCs - GCSEs, EdPlace is here for the 11+ and beyond

With a learn, practice and test method proven to improve scores and speed

Discreetly progressing your child from year 3 onward to remove 11+ pressures; making learning enjoyable so they feel confident

We're here to help your child smash whatever comes their way! Our students progress 150% across English, maths and science over a school year - now that's genius!

11+ activities, exam-style questions and practice papers

Our resources are designed to teach skills through our teacher-guided activities and then discreetly test your child with exam-style questions and practice papers. Giving you visibility to their progress.

EXAM BOARD
SELECT A YEAR
SELECT A RESOURCE
TOPIC

How to use our resources to achieve results

Here at EdPlace, we believe that helping your child achieve their best on the 11+ exam doesn’t start in year 5. It’s important to understand your child’s full potential and help them develop the skills needed as early as year 3. This will also help you gauge your child’s prospects, ensuring they really shine at grammar school. Our aim is to help take away the exam pressure for your child whilst building their skills and confidence so they can achieve their best. Our revision resources are designed to help students aged 8 to 11 build up to the skills and levels needed to pass the 11+. We’re confident our non-verbal, spatial and verbal reasoning, maths/numerical reasoning and English resources tailored to CEM and GL will help your child soar; and whatever the outcome, we’ll be here to support them on the other side of the 11+ exam too, right up to GCSE!

Learn the skills using our resources, practice what you’ve learnt with our exam-style questions and test for exam readiness with our practice papers - success!

Download our FREE 11+ sample activities and preparation guides

11+ advice and support

We’re here to help you support your child’s 11+ preparation. Here you’ll find valuable advice about your region, schools, exam boards, preparation and more.

GET STARTED FOR FREE

Access thousands of 11+ resources

SHOW
HIDE
Already have an account? Login here

"Since using EdPlace I have noticed my son’s confidence in maths and English. I am so happy that I found this website and would recommend all parents to use EdPlace for their children." Fay

"Great platform, I saw a dramatic improvement in my son’s progress within as little as a month." Ellie Storey

"I am so pleased I came across EdPlace, invaluable, and easy to navigate. Great value for money. A great asset." Jenny H

Smash the 11+ with EdPlace

We’re revolutionising 11+ preparation for your child. With an EdPlace account, you’ll have access to non-verbal, spatial and verbal reasoning resources for ages 8-11 tailored to CEM or GL exam boards; plus 11+ specific English and Maths practice. Track and measure your child's exam readiness and build their confidence so they're more than ready to show their skills come test day!

Try a sample worksheet
  • National Tutoring Awards 2023 Shortlisted / Parents
    National Tutoring Awards 2023 Shortlisted
  • Private-Tutoring-WINNER-EducationInvestor-Awards / Parents
    Winner - Private Tutoring
  • Bett Awards Finalist / Parents
    Finalist
  • Winner - Best for Home Learning / Parents
    Winner - Best for Home Learning / Parents

Get started for free.

Get started