This paper will test your reading and writing. It is a good idea to print out the source materials from the PDF files to have in front of you to read and annotate.
Source 1: The Thrills of Cycling Around Oxford
Source 2: Cycle Cornwall!
Answer all questions and give yourself a time limit of two hours – one for Section A and one for Section B. Set an alarm! You must refer to the reading sources provided. You must not use a dictionary.
- The marks for questions are shown in brackets.
- The maximum mark for this paper is 80.
- You are reminded of the need for good English and clear presentation in your answers.
- Before you start writing, read through all of the questions you have to answer and the reading sources.
- You are advised to spend two hours on this paper.