This paper will test your reading and writing. You will need to print out the source materials from the PDF file to have in front of you to read and annotate.
Source 1: The Thrills of Cycling Around Oxford
Source 2: Cycle Cornwall!
Answer all questions and give yourself a time limit of two hours - one for Section A and one for Section B. Set an alarm! You must refer to the reading sources provided. You must not use a dictionary.
- The marks for questions are shown in brackets.
- The maximum mark for this paper is 80.
- You are reminded of the need for good English and clear presentation in your answers.
- Before you start writing, read through all of the questions you have to answer and the reading sources.
- You are advised to spend two hours on this paper.