What is EdPlace?
What does EdPlace offer?
- Thousands of interactive worksheets and activities that take on average 10-20 minutes to ensure maximum engagement.
- Personalised, instant and trackable data that is visually represented.
- Differentiated worksheets and activities that can be set to the individual’s personal level, thus promoting confidence and self-esteem.
- The ability to set bespoke and personally motivating rewards to encourage engagement and independent learning.
- Auto-assign option to allow students to access thousands of appropriately levelled activities without direct teacher involvement.
- Accessibility options to ensure that students can create a bespoke learning experience using coloured overlays, reading rulers and windows, changeable fonts, read aloud options and over 100 different languages.
- Direct access to customer services and SEND specialist for technical help or advice.
- Helpful blog posts, information articles and printable scaffolded resources to enhance the learning experience of students.
- Free 4 week trial and student set up.
How can EdPlace be integrated into school?
EdPlace can be used to support;
- Whole class teaching
- Individual interventions
- Homework tasks
- Cover lessons to ensure continuity of learning if a teacher is away
- The entire resource can be accessed online from school or home via PC, Laptop or mobile phone.
EdPlace can help with your account set up by creating students logins.
What are the accessibility options for SEND students?
What are the pricing and invoicing options for schools?
EdPlace supports schools by offering annual invoicing options and a 33% subscription discount. Plus we offer a 4-week free trial to schools.
500 students = £2832 per annum // 47p per student per month
1000 students = £5232 per annum // 43p per student per month